Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Haugesund vs Viking FK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Haugesund - Draw - Viking FK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27% home win for (Haugesund) at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 48.2% away win for (Viking FK) at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Viking FK) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Haugesund) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Haugesund
3.30
3.30
Draw
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
Viking FK
1.85
1.92
+3.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Haugesund +1.5
1.25
1.25
Viking FK -1.5
3.35
3.35
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.43
1.55
+8.4%
No
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
D-D
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
D-A
5.00
5.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
40.00
40.00
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
90.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Haugesund
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Viking FK
1.65
1.75
+6.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Haugesund
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
Draw
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Viking FK
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
4.00
4.00
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
1
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Haugesund
2.90
2.90
Viking FK
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
No
1.22
1.18
-3.3%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 21:50:01