Holland / Dutch League /

Heerenveen vs Go Ahead Eagles 5644

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Heerenveen - Draw - Go Ahead Eagles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $1.80; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.1% away win for (Go Ahead Eagles) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Heerenveen) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Go Ahead Eagles) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Heerenveen -0.75
1.95
1.85
-5.1%
Go Ahead Eagles +0.75
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
01 | 1X2
Heerenveen
1.80
1.63
-9.4%
Draw
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
Go Ahead Eagles
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Heerenveen -1.5
3.35
2.80
-16.4%
Go Ahead Eagles +1.5
1.25
1.35
+8.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.50
-16.7%
Under 2.5
1.87
2.35
+25.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.50
-11.8%
No
1.95
2.30
+17.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
2.40
-12.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
D-A
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-0
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
0-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1
4.40
6.00
+36.4%
2
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
3
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
4
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
5
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
6
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
7
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Heerenveen
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
Go Ahead Eagles
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Heerenveen
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Draw
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Go Ahead Eagles
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
0-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
2-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
9.50
-36.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.30
-16.4%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.53
+10.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
3+
7.50
5.20
-30.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Heerenveen
2.20
1.95
-11.4%
Go Ahead Eagles
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
No 1st Goal
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
No
1.12
1.18
+5.4%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:01