Holland / Dutch League / 5668

Heerenveen vs Sparta Rotterdam

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Heerenveen - Draw - Sparta Rotterdam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $1.97; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 28.7% away win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Heerenveen) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Heerenveen1.971.95 -1.0%Draw3.403.40Sparta Rotterdam3.103.20 +3.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Heerenveen -1.53.503.35 -4.3%Sparta Rotterdam +1.51.231.25 +1.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.35 +4.4%Under 3.51.551.50 -3.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
HeerenveenDrawSparta Rotterdam
H-H3.103.00 -3.2%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.205.20D-D6.006.00D-A8.008.00
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.50 +5.8%
04. Pick The Score
HeerenveenDrawSparta Rotterdam
1-010.009.50 -5.0%0-015.0015.000-113.0013.00
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-219.0019.00
2-17.507.502-210.0010.001-210.0010.00
3-019.0017.00 -10.5%3-335.0035.000-340.0040.00
3-112.0012.004-4125.00150.00 +20.0%1-321.0023.00 +9.5%
3-215.0017.00 +13.3%Any Other Score50.0060.00 +20.0%2-321.0023.00 +9.5%
4-040.0040.00    0-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-125.0025.00    1-460.0060.00
4-235.0035.00    2-460.0060.00
4-360.0070.00 +16.7%    3-490.0090.00
5-090.0090.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-170.0070.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-290.0090.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.703.60 -2.7%612.0013.00 +8.3%
16.506.00 -7.7%44.404.50 +2.3%725.0030.00 +20.0%
23.803.8057.007.00860.0060.00
    9+90.0090.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Heerenveen1.721.70 -1.2%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Sparta Rotterdam2.202.25 +2.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Heerenveen2.552.50 -2.0%Draw2.252.25Sparta Rotterdam3.503.60 +2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
HeerenveenDrawSparta Rotterdam
1-04.304.10 -4.7%0-03.103.05 -1.6%0-15.505.50
2-010.0010.001-16.506.500-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-115.0015.002-235.0035.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score11.0012.00 +9.1%    
2019-11-10 01:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.30 +2.2%Under 1.51.551.53 -1.3%