Holland / Dutch League /

Heerenveen vs Waalwijk 5649

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Heerenveen - Draw - Waalwijk) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $1.55; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 19% away win for (Waalwijk) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Heerenveen) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Waalwijk) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Heerenveen -0.75
1.77
1.77
Waalwijk +0.75
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Heerenveen
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
Draw
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
Waalwijk
4.70
4.70
46 | 1/2 Goal
Heerenveen -1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Waalwijk +1.5
1.43
1.40
-2.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.50
Under 2.5
2.35
2.35
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.00
9.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
19.00
19.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
50.00
50.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
70.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
6.00
6.00
2
3.70
3.70
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
30.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Heerenveen
1.48
1.50
+1.4%
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Waalwijk
2.75
2.75
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Heerenveen
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Draw
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Waalwijk
4.80
4.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:01