Holland / Dutch League /

Heracles vs Sparta Rotterdam 5631

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Heracles - Draw - Sparta Rotterdam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37% home win for (Heracles) at opening odds $2.40; 32.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.75; 30.6% away win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Heracles) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Heracles -0.25
2.02
2.02
Sparta Rotterdam +0.25
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Heracles
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Draw
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
Sparta Rotterdam
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Heracles -1.5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
Sparta Rotterdam +1.5
1.09
1.10
+0.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
No
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-D
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
4.80
4.80
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.00
3.00
3
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Heracles
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Sparta Rotterdam
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
No 1st Goal
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Heracles
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Draw
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Sparta Rotterdam
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
0-0
2.40
2.40
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Even
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.40
2.40
1
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
2
4.30
4.30
3+
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Heracles
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
Sparta Rotterdam
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
No 1st Goal
2.40
2.40
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:02