Holland / Dutch League / 5680

Heracles vs Venlo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Heracles - Draw - Venlo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.1% home win for (Heracles) at opening odds $1.53; 22.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 19.7% away win for (Venlo) at opening odds $4.50. The fixture favourite (Heracles) has a 37.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Venlo) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Heracles1.531.55 +1.3%Draw4.004.00Venlo4.504.50
46. 1/2 Goal
Heracles -1.52.452.45Venlo +1.51.451.45
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.30 +2.2%Under 3.51.551.53 -1.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
HeraclesDrawVenlo
H-H2.202.20H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H4.504.50D-D7.507.50D-A11.0011.00
A-H19.0019.00A-D15.0015.00A-A8.508.50
04. Pick The Score
HeraclesDrawVenlo
1-08.508.500-017.0019.00 +11.8%0-117.0017.00
2-08.008.001-18.007.50 -6.3%0-235.0030.00 -14.3%
2-16.506.502-212.0012.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0011.003-340.0040.000-380.0080.00
3-110.0010.004-4150.00150.001-340.0040.00
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score35.0035.002-335.0035.00
4-023.0023.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-119.0019.00    1-4125.00125.00
4-230.0035.00 +16.7%    2-4100.00100.00
4-370.0070.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-150.0035.00 -30.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-270.0060.00 -14.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0019.00 +11.8%33.503.50612.0013.00 +8.3%
16.506.00 -7.7%44.304.40 +2.3%725.0023.00 -8.0%
23.903.80 -2.6%57.007.00860.0035.00 -41.7%
    9+90.0060.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Heracles1.481.48No 1st Goal17.0019.00 +11.8%Venlo2.752.75
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Heracles2.032.03Draw2.452.45Venlo4.504.50
11. Halftime PTS
HeraclesDrawVenlo
1-03.503.500-03.403.30 -2.9%0-17.007.00
2-07.507.501-17.007.000-225.0023.00 -8.0%
2-113.0013.002-240.0040.001-223.0023.00
    Any Other Score10.0011.00 +10.0%    
2019-11-10 02:10:05
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.202.25 +2.3%Under 1.51.581.55 -1.9%