Germany / German League /
Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg 1125
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hertha Berlin - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $1.92; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.9% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $3.30
The fixture favourite (Hertha Berlin) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-05-07 00:20:02