Germany / German League /

Hertha Berlin vs Monchengladbach 1189

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hertha Berlin - Draw - Monchengladbach) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $2.85; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 41.2% away win for (Monchengladbach) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Monchengladbach) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Hertha Berlin +0.25
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
Monchengladbach -0.25
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
01 | 1X2
Hertha Berlin
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Monchengladbach
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Hertha Berlin +1.5
1.20
1.20
Monchengladbach -1.5
3.75
3.75
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.67
+1.2%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.03
-1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
5.00
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
10.00
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.50
9.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
21.00
21.00
3-1
21.00
21.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
100.00
100.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.00
5.00
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
4.80
5
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hertha Berlin
2.15
2.15
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Monchengladbach
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hertha Berlin
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Monchengladbach
2.75
2.75
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
0-1
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:20:01