Germany / German League / 1169

Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hertha Berlin - Draw - RB Leipzig) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.4% home win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $3.80; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 51.8% away win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $1.72. The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Hertha Berlin +0.501.971.93 -2.0%RB Leipzig -0.501.851.88 +1.6%
01. 1X2
Hertha Berlin3.803.40 -10.5%Draw3.603.60RB Leipzig1.721.82 +5.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Hertha Berlin +1.51.351.33 -1.5%RB Leipzig -1.52.802.90 +3.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.25 -4.3%Under 3.51.501.55 +3.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Hertha BerlinDrawRB Leipzig
H-H7.006.00 -14.3%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A21.0017.00 -19.0%
D-H9.509.00 -5.3%D-D6.006.50 +8.3%D-A4.705.00 +6.4%
A-H35.0025.00 -28.6%A-D13.0013.00A-A2.602.70 +3.8%
04. Pick The Score
Hertha BerlinDrawRB Leipzig
1-013.0013.000-015.0019.00 +26.7%0-18.5010.00 +17.6%
2-025.0021.00 -16.0%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-29.0010.00 +11.1%
2-111.0011.002-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-27.007.00
3-060.0050.00 -16.7%3-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-313.0015.00 +15.4%
3-130.0025.00 -16.7%4-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-311.0011.00
3-230.0023.00 -23.3%Any Other Score50.0025.00 -50.0%2-317.0015.00 -11.8%
4-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-435.0035.00
4-190.0070.00 -22.2%    1-425.0025.00
4-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-435.0035.00
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-470.0060.00 -14.3%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-570.0070.00
5-1200.00200.00    1-560.0050.00 -16.7%
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-590.0080.00 -11.1%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0019.00 +26.7%33.603.50 -2.8%613.0012.00 -7.7%
16.006.50 +8.3%44.504.30 -4.4%730.0025.00 -16.7%
23.703.90 +5.4%57.507.00 -6.7%860.0060.00
    9+90.0090.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Hertha Berlin2.502.30 -8.0%No 1st Goal15.0019.00 +26.7%RB Leipzig1.581.65 +4.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Hertha Berlin4.103.70 -9.8%Draw2.252.35 +4.4%RB Leipzig2.302.35 +2.2%
11. Halftime PTS
Hertha BerlinDrawRB Leipzig
1-06.006.000-03.003.30 +10.0%0-13.804.00 +5.3%
2-021.0017.00 -19.0%1-17.006.50 -7.1%0-29.009.50 +5.6%
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-215.0013.00 -13.3%
    Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%    
2019-11-09 20:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.10 -10.6%Under 1.51.501.63 +8.7%