Europe / UE Europe /

Hoffenheim vs Molde 0655

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hoffenheim - Draw - Molde) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.5% home win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $1.25; 17.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 10.1% away win for (Molde) at opening odds $9.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hoffenheim) has a 53.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.70 whereas the underdog (Molde) has a 46.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Hoffenheim -2.00
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
Molde +2.00
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Hoffenheim
1.25
1.23
-1.6%
Draw
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Molde
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Hoffenheim -1.5
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
Molde +1.5
1.95
2.20
+12.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.87
1.55
-17.1%
Under 3.5
1.80
2.25
+25.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.65
1.58
-4.2%
H-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
D-D
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
D-A
19.00
19.00
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
21.00
21.00
A-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
17.00
+78.9%
0-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-1
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
1-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
0-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
150.00
150.00
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
15.00
8.00
-46.7%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-4
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
4-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
2
4.50
5.50
+22.2%
3
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
4
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
5
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
6
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
7
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
8
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
9+
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hoffenheim
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
No 1st Goal
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Molde
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hoffenheim
1.65
1.55
-6.1%
Draw
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
Molde
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-0
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
5.20
5.20
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.93
1.72
-10.9%
Under 1.5
1.75
1.97
+12.6%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 01:30:02