Germany / German League /

Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 1129

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hoffenheim - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.3% home win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $1.23; 17.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 9.9% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $9.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hoffenheim) has a 54.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.67 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 45.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Hoffenheim
1.23
1.27
+3.3%
Draw
5.00
5.00
Schalke 04
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Hoffenheim -1.5
1.67
1.75
+4.8%
Schalke 04 +1.5
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Under 3.5
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
D-D
9.50
9.50
D-A
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
10.00
0-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-1
25.00
25.00
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
100.00
100.00
3-1
8.00
8.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
12.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
25.00
25.00
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
5
6.00
6.00
6
11.00
11.00
7
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
8
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
9+
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hoffenheim
1.27
1.30
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Schalke 04
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hoffenheim
1.63
1.63
Draw
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Schalke 04
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
5.20
5.20
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
7.50
7.50
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.70
+3.0%

Last Updated on 2021-05-08 21:20:02