Germany / German League / 1168

Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hoffenheim - Draw - Wolfsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $2.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 33.6% away win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $2.65. The fixture favourite (Hoffenheim) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Wolfsburg) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Hoffenheim 0.001.771.80 +1.7%Wolfsburg +0.002.072.02 -2.4%
01. 1X2
Hoffenheim2.302.35 +2.2%Draw3.203.10 -3.1%Wolfsburg2.652.65
46. 1/2 Goal
Hoffenheim -1.54.404.40Wolfsburg +1.51.151.15
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.63Under 2.52.102.10
03. Halftime-Fulltime
HoffenheimDrawWolfsburg
H-H3.804.00 +5.3%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H5.505.50D-D5.204.80 -7.7%D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.504.50
04. Pick The Score
HoffenheimDrawWolfsburg
1-09.509.500-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-110.0010.00
2-012.0012.001-16.005.50 -8.3%0-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-18.009.00 +12.5%2-211.0011.001-29.0010.00 +11.1%
3-025.0025.003-340.0040.000-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-115.0015.004-4150.00150.001-319.0019.00
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score80.0070.00 -12.5%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-460.0040.00 -33.3%
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-390.0080.00 -11.1%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5200.00125.00 -37.5%
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5150.0090.00 -40.0%
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0011.00 -8.3%33.603.70 +2.8%615.0015.00
15.205.2044.704.80 +2.1%735.0035.00
23.503.40 -2.9%58.508.50870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Hoffenheim1.871.92 +2.7%No 1st Goal12.0011.00 -8.3%Wolfsburg2.052.05
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Hoffenheim2.903.00 +3.4%Draw2.152.05 -4.7%Wolfsburg3.203.30 +3.1%
11. Halftime PTS
HoffenheimDrawWolfsburg
1-04.504.70 +4.4%0-02.802.65 -5.4%0-15.005.00
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-16.506.500-213.0013.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2020-02-15 22:20:21
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%