World / W Cup /

Holland vs Ecuador 5887

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Holland - Draw - Ecuador) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.6% home win for (Holland) at opening odds $1.70; 25.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.8% away win for (Ecuador) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Holland) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Ecuador) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Holland -0.50
1.70
1.70
Ecuador +0.50
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
01 | 1X2
Holland
1.70
1.70
Draw
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Ecuador
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Holland -1.5
3.35
2.80
-16.4%
Ecuador +1.5
1.25
1.35
+8.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
2.10
+8.8%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
No
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
6
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Holland
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Ecuador
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Holland
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Ecuador
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.45
+5.1%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
1
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
2
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
3+
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Holland
2.10
2.10
Ecuador
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
3.75
-31.8%
No
1.09
1.20
+10.1%

Last Updated on 2022-11-25 23:50:01