Europe / Euro Champ /

Holland vs Ukraine 2009

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Holland - Draw - Ukraine) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.2% home win for (Holland) at opening odds $1.58; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 17.7% away win for (Ukraine) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Holland) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Ukraine) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Holland -0.75
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Ukraine +0.75
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
01 | 1X2
Holland
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Draw
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Ukraine
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Holland -1.5
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
Ukraine +1.5
1.37
1.43
+4.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.07
Under 2.5
1.65
1.65
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
11.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
8.00
8.00
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
70.00
70.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.00
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
9+
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Holland
1.48
1.48
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.00
Ukraine
3.20
3.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Holland
2.20
2.20
Draw
2.05
2.05
Ukraine
5.50
5.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:30:06