USA / US Soccer League /

Houston Dynamo vs Chicago Fire 4639

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Houston Dynamo - Draw - Chicago Fire) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.6% home win for (Houston Dynamo) at opening odds $2.05; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.3% away win for (Chicago Fire) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Houston Dynamo) has a 23.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Chicago Fire) has a 76.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Houston Dynamo -0.50
2.00
2.00
Chicago Fire +0.50
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Houston Dynamo
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Chicago Fire
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Houston Dynamo -1.5
3.75
3.50
-6.7%
Chicago Fire +1.5
1.15
1.23
+7.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.83
-2.1%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.83
+1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.67
No
2.00
2.00
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Houston Dynamo
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Chicago Fire
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Houston Dynamo
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Chicago Fire
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.10
4.10
3+
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Houston Dynamo
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Chicago Fire
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.85
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 08:00:01