USA / US Soccer League /
Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver W 4622
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Houston Dynamo - Draw - Vancouver W) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.8% home win for (Houston Dynamo) at opening odds $1.72; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 24.8% away win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $3.60
The fixture favourite (Houston Dynamo) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Vancouver W) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 08:30:02