Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Huachipato vs Nublense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huachipato - Draw - Nublense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Huachipato) at opening odds $2.45; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35.7% away win for (Nublense) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nublense) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Huachipato) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Huachipato
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Nublense
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Huachipato +1.5
1.07
1.07
Nublense -1.5
6.00
6.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Huachipato
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Nublense
3.10
3.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
0-1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
7.50
7.50

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 05:20:01