Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Huachipato vs Union La Calera

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huachipato - Draw - Union La Calera) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.7% home win for (Huachipato) at opening odds $2.25; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 32.5% away win for (Union La Calera) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Huachipato) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Union La Calera) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Huachipato
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Draw
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
Union La Calera
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Huachipato -1.5
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
Union La Calera +1.5
1.10
1.09
-0.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.07
Under 2.5
1.65
1.65
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Even
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Huachipato
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
Draw
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Union La Calera
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
3+
8.00
8.00

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:50:02