England / English League Champ /

Huddersfield vs Hull City 1842

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huddersfield - Draw - Hull City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $1.92; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 26.1% away win for (Hull City) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Huddersfield) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Hull City) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Huddersfield -0.50
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
Hull City +0.50
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
01 | 1X2
Huddersfield
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Hull City
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Huddersfield -1.5
4.00
4.00
Hull City +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
70.00
70.00
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Huddersfield
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
No 1st Goal
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
Hull City
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Huddersfield
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Draw
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
Hull City
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 20:00:04