England / English League Champ /
Huddersfield vs Rotherham 1821
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huddersfield - Draw - Rotherham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $2.35; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 31.8% away win for (Rotherham) at opening odds $2.80
The fixture favourite (Huddersfield) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Rotherham) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:03