England / English League Champ /
Huddersfield vs Stoke City 1886
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huddersfield - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $2.70; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.6% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Stoke City) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Huddersfield) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 02:30:03