England / English League Champ /

Huddersfield vs Swansea 1826

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huddersfield - Draw - Swansea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.5% home win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $2.50; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 35.5% away win for (Swansea) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Huddersfield) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Swansea) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Huddersfield 0.00
1.91
1.80
-5.8%
Swansea +0.00
1.91
2.02
+5.8%
01 | 1X2
Huddersfield
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Draw
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
Swansea
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Huddersfield -1.5
6.70
4.80
-28.4%
Swansea +1.5
1.05
1.12
+6.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-D
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-1
21.00
21.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
7
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Huddersfield
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Swansea
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Huddersfield
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Swansea
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
0-1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02