Spain / Spanish League /
Huesca vs Cadiz 1560
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huesca - Draw - Cadiz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.6% home win for (Huesca) at opening odds $2.10; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 25.5% away win for (Cadiz) at opening odds $3.50
The fixture favourite (Huesca) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Cadiz) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 21:50:01