Spain / Spanish League Div 2 /
Huesca vs Eibar 7090
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huesca - Draw - Eibar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.5% home win for (Huesca) at opening odds $2.50; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 34.8% away win for (Eibar) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Eibar) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Huesca) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 02:50:01