Spain / Spanish League /
Huesca vs Elche 1529
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huesca - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Huesca) at opening odds $1.92; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 24.7% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $3.60
The fixture favourite (Huesca) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 02:50:02