Spain / Spanish League /

Huesca vs Valladolid 1593

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Huesca - Draw - Valladolid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Huesca) at opening odds $2.10; 31.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 26.2% away win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Huesca) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Valladolid) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Huesca -0.25
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
Valladolid +0.25
1.93
2.02
+4.7%
01 | 1X2
Huesca
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Draw
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Valladolid
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Huesca -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Valladolid +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Under 1.5
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
0-0
5.50
5.50
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
8.50
8.50
2-2
25.00
25.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.50
5.50
1
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.40
4.40
4
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
5
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
6
60.00
60.00
7
100.00
100.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Huesca
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
5.50
5.50
Valladolid
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Huesca
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
Draw
1.82
1.82
Valladolid
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
10.00
10.00
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
25.00
25.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.60
1.60
Under 0.5
2.15
2.15

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 00:20:01