England / English League Champ /

Hull City vs Middlesbrough 1834

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hull City - Draw - Middlesbrough) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.8% home win for (Hull City) at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 43.4% away win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Middlesbrough) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Hull City) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Hull City +0.25
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
Middlesbrough -0.25
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
01 | 1X2
Hull City
3.20
3.20
Draw
3.10
3.10
Middlesbrough
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Hull City +1.5
1.20
1.20
Middlesbrough -1.5
3.75
3.75
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.90
-8.2%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.77
+7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hull City
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Middlesbrough
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hull City
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
Draw
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
Middlesbrough
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
0-1
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
2-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-07-02 23:50:02