England / English League Champ /
Hull City vs QPR 1882
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hull City - Draw - QPR) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.8% home win for (Hull City) at opening odds $2.35; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 33.5% away win for (QPR) at opening odds $2.65
The fixture favourite (Hull City) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (QPR) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2023-01-28 22:30:03