England / English League Champ / 1820

Hull City vs West Bromwich

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hull City - Draw - West Bromwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.2% home win for (Hull City) at opening odds $2.95; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.5% away win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $2.05. The fixture favourite (West Bromwich) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Hull City) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Hull City2.952.80 -5.1%Draw3.403.30 -2.9%West Bromwich2.052.15 +4.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Hull City +1.51.221.20 -1.6%West Bromwich -1.53.553.75 +5.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.60 +3.2%Under 2.52.252.15 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Hull CityDrawWest Bromwich
H-H5.004.80 -4.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H7.507.00 -6.7%D-D6.005.50 -8.3%D-A5.205.50 +5.8%
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.203.40 +6.2%
04. Pick The Score
Hull CityDrawWest Bromwich
1-011.0011.000-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-19.509.00 -5.3%
2-017.0015.00 -11.8%1-16.506.00 -7.7%0-211.0011.00
2-19.509.502-210.0011.00 +10.0%1-27.507.50
3-040.0035.00 -12.5%3-335.0040.00 +14.3%0-319.0021.00 +10.5%
3-121.0019.00 -9.5%4-4150.00150.001-313.0013.00
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score70.0080.00 +14.3%2-317.0019.00 +11.8%
4-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-160.0060.00    1-435.0040.00 +14.3%
4-260.0060.00    2-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-390.0090.00    3-480.0090.00 +12.5%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-590.00100.00 +11.1%
5-2150.00150.00    2-5100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.603.60615.0015.00
15.505.20 -5.5%44.504.70 +4.4%735.0035.00
23.603.6057.508.00 +6.7%860.0070.00 +16.7%
    9+90.00100.00 +11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Hull City2.152.10 -2.3%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%West Bromwich1.771.82 +2.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Hull City3.403.30 -2.9%Draw2.252.20 -2.2%West Bromwich2.602.75 +5.8%
11. Halftime PTS
Hull CityDrawWest Bromwich
1-05.205.00 -3.8%0-03.052.95 -3.3%0-14.204.30 +2.4%
2-015.0015.001-16.506.500-211.0011.00
2-119.0019.002-235.0040.00 +14.3%1-215.0017.00 +13.3%
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-09 22:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.35 -2.1%Under 1.51.491.50 +0.7%