Europe / Euro Champ /

Hungary vs Portugal 2016

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Hungary - Draw - Portugal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.7% home win for (Hungary) at opening odds $6.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 63.5% away win for (Portugal) at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Portugal) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Hungary) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Hungary +1.25
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Portugal -1.25
2.15
2.02
-6.0%
01 | 1X2
Hungary
6.50
6.50
Draw
3.90
3.90
Portugal
1.40
1.40
02 | 1/2 Goal
Hungary +1.5
1.55
1.55
Portugal -1.5
2.20
2.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.83
-2.1%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.83
+1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
13.00
13.00
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
15.00
15.00
D-D
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-A
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
A-H
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
2-0
40.00
40.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-2
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
3-0
150.00
150.00
3-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-3
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
17.00
17.00
4-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-4
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
4-2
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Hungary
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
Portugal
1.35
1.37
+1.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Hungary
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Draw
2.20
2.20
Portugal
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.50
8.50
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
2-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:40:08