Sweden / Swedish League /

IFK Gothenburg vs BK Hacken 5476

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (IFK Gothenburg - Draw - BK Hacken) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $2.80; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 37.9% away win for (BK Hacken) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (BK Hacken) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (IFK Gothenburg) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
IFK Gothenburg +0.25
1.75
1.91
+9.1%
BK Hacken -0.25
2.10
1.91
-9.0%
01 | 1X2
IFK Gothenburg
2.80
3.20
+14.3%
Draw
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
BK Hacken
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
IFK Gothenburg +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
BK Hacken -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.72
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.80
+23.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-D
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
IFK Gothenburg
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
BK Hacken
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
IFK Gothenburg
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
BK Hacken
3.05
2.85
-6.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
0-1
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 01:50:01