Sweden / Swedish League /

IFK Gothenburg vs Varbergs 5499

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (IFK Gothenburg - Draw - Varbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $1.67; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 19.8% away win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (IFK Gothenburg) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Varbergs) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
IFK Gothenburg -0.50
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
Varbergs +0.50
2.02
1.82
-9.9%
01 | 1X2
IFK Gothenburg
1.67
1.95
+16.8%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Varbergs
4.50
3.50
-22.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
IFK Gothenburg -1.5
3.15
4.00
+27.0%
Varbergs +1.5
1.28
1.18
-7.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.20
+6.3%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.58
-4.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
No
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
3.10
+21.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
D-D
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
D-A
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
IFK Gothenburg
1.55
1.72
+11.0%
Varbergs
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
IFK Gothenburg
2.30
2.65
+15.2%
Draw
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
Varbergs
5.00
4.20
-16.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
3+
9.00
9.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
IFK Gothenburg
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
Varbergs
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 23:20:02