Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
IK Start vs Kristiansund
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (IK Start - Draw - Kristiansund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (IK Start) at opening odds $2.75; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.5% away win for (Kristiansund) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Kristiansund) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (IK Start) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:50:02