Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2017

Iceland vs France

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Iceland - Draw - France) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15% home win for (Iceland) at opening odds $6.00; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 63.2% away win for (France) at opening odds $1.42. The fixture favourite (France) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Iceland) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Iceland6.005.50 -8.3%Draw4.103.80 -7.3%France1.421.48 +4.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Iceland +1.51.501.45 -3.3%France -1.52.302.45 +6.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.831.87 +2.2%Under 2.51.831.80 -1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
IcelandDrawFrance
H-H11.0011.00H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
D-H13.0012.00 -7.7%D-D6.505.80 -10.8%D-A4.004.00
A-H50.0035.00 -30.0%A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A2.032.15 +5.9%
04. Pick The Score
IcelandDrawFrance
1-013.0013.000-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-040.0035.00 -12.5%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-25.206.00 +15.4%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-217.0017.001-27.007.00
3-0125.0090.00 -28.0%3-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-39.0010.00 +11.1%
3-170.0050.00 -28.6%4-4250.00250.001-311.0011.00
3-260.0050.00 -16.7%Any Other Score60.0040.00 -33.3%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-419.0021.00 +10.5%
4-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-423.0023.00
4-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-550.0050.00
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-560.0060.00
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-5125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0011.00 -8.3%33.503.60 +2.9%623.0021.00 -8.7%
14.404.30 -2.3%45.205.20760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.203.20510.0011.00 +10.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
2019-10-12 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%