Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Independiente vs Newell Old Boys

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Independiente - Draw - Newell Old Boys) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Independiente) at opening odds $1.90; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 24% away win for (Newell Old Boys) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Independiente) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Newell Old Boys) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

01 | 1X2
Independiente
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
Draw
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
Newell Old Boys
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Independiente -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Newell Old Boys +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
4.30
3.70
-14.0%
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
0-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
2
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
3
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
4
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
5
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
6
40.00
40.00
7
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
8
100.00
100.00
9+
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Independiente
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
Draw
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
Newell Old Boys
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
0-0
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.53
+2.7%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Even
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.20
2.20
1
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
2
4.80
4.80
3+
10.00
9.00
-10.0%

Last Updated on 2022-09-25 07:20:02