South East Asia / SEA Games / 5386

Indonesia U22 vs Brunei U22

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Indonesia U22 - Draw - Brunei U22) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 86.9% home win for (Indonesia U22) at opening odds $1.01; 8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $11.00; 5.2% away win for (Brunei U22) at opening odds $17.00. The fixture favourite (Indonesia U22) has a 51% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.75 whereas the underdog (Brunei U22) has a 49% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.82 for '1/2 Goal' bet type

01. 1X2
Indonesia U221.011.01Draw11.0011.00Brunei U2217.0015.00 -11.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Indonesia U22 -5.51.751.70 -2.9%Brunei U22 +5.51.821.88 +3.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Indonesia U22DrawBrunei U22
H-H1.011.01H-D35.0035.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H8.008.00D-D35.0035.00D-A40.0040.00
A-H19.0019.00A-D40.0040.00A-A40.0040.00
04. Pick The Score
Indonesia U22DrawBrunei U22
1-0200.0035.00 -82.5%0-040.0040.000-1250.00200.00 -20.0%
2-080.0023.00 -71.3%1-1150.00100.00 -33.3%0-2250.00200.00 -20.0%
2-160.0040.00 -33.3%2-290.0090.001-2200.00150.00 -25.0%
3-035.0020.00 -42.9%3-390.0090.000-3250.00200.00 -20.0%
3-130.0030.004-4125.00150.00 +20.0%1-3250.00250.00
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score1.031.23 +19.4%2-3200.00200.00
4-025.0012.00 -52.0%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0021.00 +23.5%    1-4250.00250.00
4-225.0025.00    2-4250.00250.00
4-360.0060.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-017.008.00 -52.9%    0-5250.00250.00
5-113.0017.00 +30.8%    1-5250.00250.00
5-219.0023.00 +21.1%    2-5250.00250.00
5-340.0040.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4100.00100.00    4-5250.00250.00
2019-12-03 18:50:01
05. Total Goals
040.0040.00325.0018.00 -28.0%66.005.50 -8.3%
140.0033.00 -17.5%413.0011.00 -15.4%75.504.30 -21.8%
235.0021.00 -40.0%58.507.50 -11.8%85.503.90 -29.1%
    9+1.822.90 +59.3%