World / W Cup - Qualifiers /
Indonesia vs UAE 5804
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Indonesia - Draw - UAE) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 4.8% home win for (Indonesia) at opening odds $19.00; 10.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.50; 84.6% away win for (UAE) at opening odds $1.07
The fixture favourite (UAE) has a 50% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.82 whereas the underdog (Indonesia) has a 50% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.82
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2021-06-12 00:40:01