USA / US Soccer League /

Inter Miami vs DC United 4655

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter Miami - Draw - DC United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.1% home win for (Inter Miami) at opening odds $2.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.2% away win for (DC United) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter Miami) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (DC United) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Inter Miami 0.00
1.85
1.85
DC United +0.00
1.97
1.97
01 | 1X2
Inter Miami
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
DC United
2.60
2.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Inter Miami -1.5
5.50
5.50
DC United +1.5
1.09
1.09
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.83
-2.1%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.83
+1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
No
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.40
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
23.00
23.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
30.00
30.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter Miami
1.95
1.95
DC United
2.03
2.03
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Inter Miami
3.10
3.10
Draw
2.05
2.05
DC United
3.20
3.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
3+
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Inter Miami
2.60
2.60
DC United
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
No
1.12
1.15
+2.7%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 08:00:01