USA / US Soccer League /

Inter Miami vs Philadelphia U 4694

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter Miami - Draw - Philadelphia U) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.2% home win for (Inter Miami) at opening odds $2.45; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 34.2% away win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Philadelphia U) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Inter Miami) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Inter Miami 0.00
1.88
2.10
+11.7%
Philadelphia U +0.00
1.97
1.75
-11.2%
01 | 1X2
Inter Miami
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Draw
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Philadelphia U
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Inter Miami +1.5
1.09
1.10
+0.9%
Philadelphia U -1.5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
1.80
-11.3%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.87
+12.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
3.80
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
0-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
9+
70.00
70.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter Miami
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Philadelphia U
2.05
1.90
-7.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Inter Miami
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Draw
1.97
2.05
+4.1%
Philadelphia U
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
0-1
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%

Last Updated on 2021-07-26 07:20:01