Italy / Italian League / 1387

Inter vs Brescia

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter - Draw - Brescia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 80.1% home win for (Inter) at opening odds $1.13; 12.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.00; 7% away win for (Brescia) at opening odds $13.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 61.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.48 whereas the underdog (Brescia) has a 38.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Inter -1.751.801.80Brescia +1.752.022.02
01 | 1X2
Inter1.131.18 +4.4%Draw7.006.00 -14.3%Brescia13.009.50 -26.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Inter -1.51.481.55 +4.7%Brescia +1.52.352.20 -6.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.072.03 -1.9%Under 3.51.651.67 +1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
InterDrawBrescia
H-H1.421.50 +5.6%H-D25.0023.00 -8.0%H-A70.0060.00 -14.3%
D-H4.104.20 +2.4%D-D11.0011.00D-A30.0023.00 -23.3%
A-H23.0019.00 -17.4%A-D30.0025.00 -16.7%A-A25.0019.00 -24.0%
04 | Pick The Score
InterDrawBrescia
1-08.508.500-025.0030.00 +20.0%0-135.0030.00 -14.3%
2-05.507.50 +36.4%1-112.0011.00 -8.3%0-2100.0070.00 -30.0%
2-18.507.00 -17.6%2-225.0019.00 -24.0%1-240.0025.00 -37.5%
3-05.506.50 +18.2%3-3100.0040.00 -60.0%0-3250.00200.00 -20.0%
3-18.508.00 -5.9%4-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-3150.0090.00 -40.0%
3-225.0019.00 -24.0%Any Other Score11.0015.00 +36.4%2-3100.0060.00 -40.0%
4-08.5010.00 +17.6%    0-4250.00250.00
4-112.0012.00    1-4250.00250.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-3125.0070.00 -44.0%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-015.0019.00 +26.7%    0-5300.00300.00
5-125.0025.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-260.0060.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05 | Total Goals
025.0030.00 +20.0%33.503.40 -2.9%611.0011.00
17.507.5044.204.10 -2.4%723.0021.00 -8.7%
24.104.20 +2.4%56.006.00850.0050.00
    9+70.0070.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter1.181.23 +4.2%No 1st Goal25.0030.00 +20.0%Brescia4.503.70 -17.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Inter1.481.53 +3.4%Draw3.003.00Brescia10.008.00 -20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
InterDrawBrescia
1-02.903.00 +3.4%0-03.804.10 +7.9%0-113.0011.00 -15.4%
2-04.504.80 +6.7%1-110.009.00 -10.0%0-250.0040.00 -20.0%
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-250.0050.001-240.0035.00 -12.5%
    Any Other Score6.506.50    
2020-07-02 01:10:01
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.032.00 -1.5%Under 1.51.671.70 +1.8%