Italy / Italian Cup / 0891

Inter vs Cagliari

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter - Draw - Cagliari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.5% home win for (Inter) at opening odds $1.45; 20.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.30; 17.8% away win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $5.00. The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 38.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Inter1.451.28 -11.7%Draw4.305.00 +16.3%Cagliari5.007.50 +50.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Inter -1.52.351.90 -19.1%Cagliari +1.51.481.75 +18.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.50 -6.3%Under 2.52.152.35 +9.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
InterDrawCagliari
H-H2.051.72 -16.1%H-D15.0019.00 +26.7%H-A40.0050.00 +25.0%
D-H4.404.10 -6.8%D-D7.509.00 +20.0%D-A12.0017.00 +41.7%
A-H19.0021.00 +10.5%A-D17.0019.00 +11.8%A-A9.5013.00 +36.8%
04. Pick The Score
InterDrawCagliari
1-06.507.50 +15.4%0-019.0021.00 +10.5%0-115.0021.00 +40.0%
2-06.505.50 -15.4%1-17.5010.00 +33.3%0-235.0050.00 +42.9%
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-213.0017.00 +30.8%1-215.0021.00 +40.0%
3-010.007.50 -25.0%3-360.0070.00 +16.7%0-390.00150.00 +66.7%
3-110.009.00 -10.0%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-350.0070.00 +40.0%
3-219.0021.00 +10.5%Any Other Score50.0023.00 -54.0%2-340.0060.00 +50.0%
4-021.0015.00 -28.6%    0-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-121.0015.00 -28.6%    1-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-4125.00200.00 +60.0%
4-3100.00100.00    3-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-050.0030.00 -40.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0035.00 -41.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.0070.00 -22.2%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
019.0021.00 +10.5%33.303.30617.0013.00 -23.5%
15.005.50 +10.0%44.704.50 -4.3%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.503.60 +2.9%58.007.50 -6.3%880.0060.00 -25.0%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter1.421.30 -8.5%No 1st Goal19.0021.00 +10.5%Cagliari3.053.40 +11.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.771.80 +1.7%Even1.871.85 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Inter1.921.72 -10.4%Draw2.502.65 +6.0%Cagliari5.006.50 +30.0%
11. Halftime PTS
InterDrawCagliari
1-03.202.95 -7.8%0-03.303.40 +3.0%0-17.009.00 +28.6%
2-07.005.50 -21.4%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-225.0035.00 +40.0%
2-113.0013.002-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-225.0035.00 +40.0%
    Any Other Score11.009.50 -13.6%    
2020-01-15 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.25 -8.2%Under 1.51.471.55 +5.4%