Italy / Italian League /

Inter vs Juventus 1362

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter - Draw - Juventus) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Inter) at opening odds $2.35; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 34.3% away win for (Juventus) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Juventus) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Inter 0.00
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
Juventus +0.00
2.02
2.07
+2.5%
01 | 1X2
Inter
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Juventus
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Inter -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Juventus +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.60
+4.6%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
Juventus
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Inter
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Juventus
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
0-0
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.47
-2.0%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 18:50:13