Italy / Italian League /
Inter vs Juventus 1334
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter - Draw - Juventus) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Inter) at opening odds $1.90; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 25.4% away win for (Juventus) at opening odds $3.50
The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Juventus) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 03:40:02