Italy / Italian League / 1386

Inter vs Verona

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Inter - Draw - Verona) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.7% home win for (Inter) at opening odds $1.28; 19.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 10.1% away win for (Verona) at opening odds $9.00. The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 49.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Inter1.281.30 +1.6%Draw4.704.50 -4.3%Verona9.007.00 -22.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Inter -1.51.852.00 +8.1%Verona +1.51.801.67 -7.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.581.55 -1.9%Under 2.52.202.25 +2.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
InterDrawVerona
H-H1.751.82 +4.0%H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A60.0050.00 -16.7%
D-H3.804.10 +7.9%D-D7.508.00 +6.7%D-A19.0015.00 -21.1%
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D21.0019.00 -9.5%A-A17.0013.00 -23.5%
04. Pick The Score
InterDrawVerona
1-06.507.50 +15.4%0-015.0017.00 +13.3%0-123.0019.00 -17.4%
2-05.205.80 +11.5%1-19.009.000-260.0040.00 -33.3%
2-17.506.50 -13.3%2-219.0017.00 -10.5%1-225.0017.00 -32.0%
3-07.008.00 +14.3%3-390.0050.00 -44.4%0-3150.00125.00 -16.7%
3-19.509.00 -5.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-390.0070.00 -22.2%
3-225.0019.00 -24.0%Any Other Score25.0023.00 -8.0%2-370.0060.00 -14.3%
4-013.0015.00 +15.4%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0015.00 -11.8%    1-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-025.0035.00 +40.0%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0017.00 +13.3%33.503.40 -2.9%615.0013.00 -13.3%
15.205.80 +11.5%44.704.70735.0023.00 -34.3%
23.503.60 +2.9%58.007.50 -6.3%870.0040.00 -42.9%
    9+100.0070.00 -30.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Inter1.301.33 +2.3%No 1st Goal15.0017.00 +13.3%Verona3.903.50 -10.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Inter1.751.72 -1.7%Draw2.452.50 +2.0%Verona7.506.50 -13.3%
11. Halftime PTS
InterDrawVerona
1-03.053.10 +1.6%0-03.003.20 +6.7%0-110.008.50 -15.0%
2-05.506.00 +9.1%1-19.008.50 -5.6%0-240.0035.00 -12.5%
2-115.0015.002-250.0050.001-240.0035.00 -12.5%
    Any Other Score9.5010.00 +5.3%    
2019-11-09 23:00:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.25 -6.3%Under 1.51.491.55 +4.0%