Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Internacional vs Coritiba

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Internacional - Draw - Coritiba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Internacional) at opening odds $1.55; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.8% away win for (Coritiba) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Internacional) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Coritiba) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Internacional
1.55
1.70
+9.7%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
Coritiba
5.00
4.20
-16.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Internacional -1.5
2.70
3.15
+16.7%
Coritiba +1.5
1.37
1.28
-6.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
No
1.70
1.82
+7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Internacional
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
Coritiba
3.10
2.70
-12.9%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Internacional
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Coritiba
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
1-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.20
4.20
3+
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Internacional
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
Coritiba
4.10
3.60
-12.2%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
No
1.09
1.10
+0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 08:20:01