Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Internacional vs Fluminense
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Internacional - Draw - Fluminense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48% home win for (Internacional) at opening odds $1.85; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 23.4% away win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $3.80
The fixture favourite (Internacional) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Fluminense) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 05:10:01