Europe / UE Nations /

Israel vs Albania 4488

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Israel - Draw - Albania) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Israel) at opening odds $2.25; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 30.7% away win for (Albania) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Israel) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Albania) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Israel -0.50
1.77
1.77
Albania +0.50
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Israel
2.25
1.77
-21.3%
Draw
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
Albania
2.90
3.80
+31.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Israel -1.5
5.20
3.50
-32.7%
Albania +1.5
1.10
1.23
+11.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.03
-5.6%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
5.00
7.00
+40.0%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
2
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
6
35.00
15.00
-57.1%
7
70.00
23.00
-67.1%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Israel
1.87
1.72
-8.0%
Albania
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Israel
2.95
2.65
-10.2%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Albania
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
0-0
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.50
8.00
-15.8%

Last Updated on 2022-09-25 02:40:01