Europe / Euro Champ /

Italy vs Wales 2032

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Italy - Draw - Wales) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.3% home win for (Italy) at opening odds $1.48; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 14.9% away win for (Wales) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Italy) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Wales) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Italy -1.00
1.97
1.82
-7.6%
Wales +1.00
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
01 | 1X2
Italy
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
Wales
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Italy -1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Wales +1.5
1.43
1.48
+3.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
D-H
3.80
3.80
D-D
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
A-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-0
9.50
9.50
3-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-3
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-0
21.00
21.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Italy
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
Wales
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Italy
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Wales
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.10
0-0
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-06-20 23:50:02