Japan / J League Div 2 /

JEF Utd Chiba vs Blaublitz Akita 2673

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (JEF Utd Chiba - Draw - Blaublitz Akita) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.5% home win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $1.80; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 19.8% away win for (Blaublitz Akita) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Blaublitz Akita) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
1.80
1.95
+8.3%
Draw
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Blaublitz Akita
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
JEF Utd Chiba -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Blaublitz Akita +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Under 1.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
No
1.43
1.45
+1.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
D-D
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
D-A
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
3.70
4.40
+18.9%
0-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
1-1
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
0-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
4-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
1
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
2
2.90
2.90
3
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
4
9.50
9.50
5
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
6
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
7
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
JEF Utd Chiba
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Blaublitz Akita
3.20
2.85
-10.9%
No 1st Goal
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Draw
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Blaublitz Akita
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.63
1.63
Under 0.5
2.10
2.10
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.25
2.25
Even
1.53
1.53
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
1
2.50
2.50
2
5.20
5.20
3+
12.00
12.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
JEF Utd Chiba
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Blaublitz Akita
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
No 1st Goal
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
7.70
7.70
No
1.03
1.03

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 13:50:02