Japan / J League Div 2 / 2637

JEF Utd Chiba vs Tokyo Verdy

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (JEF Utd Chiba - Draw - Tokyo Verdy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.5% home win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $2.00; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 30.1% away win for (Tokyo Verdy) at opening odds $2.95. The fixture favourite (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Tokyo Verdy) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba2.001.97 -1.5%Draw3.503.50Tokyo Verdy2.953.05 +3.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
JEF Utd Chiba -1.53.553.50 -1.4%Tokyo Verdy +1.51.221.23 +0.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.55Under 2.52.252.25
03. Halftime-Fulltime
JEF Utd ChibaDrawTokyo Verdy
H-H3.103.10H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.205.20D-D6.506.00 -7.7%D-A7.508.00 +6.7%
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.005.20 +4.0%
04. Pick The Score
JEF Utd ChibaDrawTokyo Verdy
1-09.009.000-017.0015.00 -11.8%0-111.0011.00
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-217.0017.00
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-211.0011.001-29.5010.00 +5.3%
3-019.0019.003-340.0040.000-340.0040.00
3-113.0012.00 -7.7%4-4150.00150.001-321.0021.00
3-217.0017.00Any Other Score70.0070.002-323.0023.00
4-050.0050.00    0-4100.00100.00
4-135.0035.00    1-460.0060.00
4-240.0040.00    2-460.0060.00
4-380.0080.00    3-490.0090.00
5-0100.00100.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0015.00 -11.8%33.503.50615.0015.00
15.505.5044.504.50735.0035.00
23.603.70 +2.8%57.507.50870.0060.00 -14.3%
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
JEF Utd Chiba1.751.72 -1.7%No 1st Goal17.0015.00 -11.8%Tokyo Verdy2.152.20 +2.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
JEF Utd Chiba2.552.55Draw2.302.25 -2.2%Tokyo Verdy3.403.50 +2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
JEF Utd ChibaDrawTokyo Verdy
1-04.004.10 +2.5%0-03.203.10 -3.1%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-215.0015.00
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-10 12:40:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 1.51.501.53 +2.0%